Brace yourself for a TRULY powerful episode with the bestselling author and creative genius, Elizabeth Gilbert. Although best known for her memoir Eat, Pray, Love–which went on to sell over 12 million copies and became a film staring Julia Roberts—she’s also one of Time Magazine’s 100 most influential people in the world… The whole world. Spend some time with her in your ears on today’s podcast and you’ll know why in under a minute…
In this episode, we cover
- How Liz considers mental health her full time job, and writing / being a professional creator is a hobby.
- How the only way out of pain is through honesty. Liz shares her experiences working through the loss of her partner to cancer. The things we won’t even admit to ourselves will cause us pain, even to the point of mental and physical breakdown
- Her latest INCREDIBLE novel called City of Girls (…a “delicious novel of glamour, sex, and adventure, about a young woman discovering that you don’t have to be a good girl to be a good person”)
- Why mercy is the foundation to any creative endeavor.
- How creativity and writing can be a tool to slow the mind during hard times.
- And lots more. Liz is seriously remarkable – a force of nature that you’re going to love…
Can’t wait for you to dig in. Enjoy! Please give Liz a shout on social. 😉
twitter | instagram | website
Listen to the Podcast
Watch the Episode
This podcast is brought to you by CreativeLive. CreativeLive is the world’s largest hub for online creative education in photo/video, art/design, music/audio, craft/maker, money/life and the ability to make a living in any of those disciplines. They are high quality, highly curated classes taught by the world’s top experts — Pulitzer, Oscar, Grammy Award winners, New York Times best selling authors and the best entrepreneurs of our times.